Custom Wedding Stationery - The Process
1. INITIAL INQUIRY + CONSULTATION
- Fill out this questionnaire so I can learn more about your vision for your custom stationery. :)
- You'll then receive an email with the option to set up a quick chat via phone, or, if you prefer to communicate via email, just let me know and I can send a few of the things we'd typically cover on a quick phone call your way via a more in-depth form (the consultation questionnaire) instead. Either way works great by me!
- The consultation typically covers important details regarding your vision for your wedding stationery, including but not limited to details such as your wedding venue, colors, theme, paper + printing options, as well as your overall aesthetic and the style you're going for. (You don't need to have it all figured out, so this is a no-stress zone. I'm here to help - come as you are!)
- At this time, I'll also ask for a handful of inspiration images/examples, so that I can get a visual sense for your aesthetic.
2. PROPOSAL + OFFICIAL DETAILS
- After we chat via phone, or you fill out the consultation questionnaire, I'll be in touch within 2-3 business days with a proposal that will outline different options that best suit your needs based on what we've discussed so far. From here, you are able to select any package that you might be interested in moving forward with.
- If you're thinking "let's do this!!" then the proposal is locked & loaded with the contract and invoice riiiiight behind it so that you can move forward and secure your spot in my design calendar. At this time, a 50% non-refundable retainer fee is due and just like that, LET THE MAGIC BEGIN! This is the part where I do a happy dance (see below.) Oh, and I'll also send over a detailed timeline including proofs, revisions, when you'll have your beautiful items in-hand, and a suggested date to send 'em out.
3. DESIGN (PROOFS + REVISIONS)
- You'll receive a nice little invitation wording & details questionnaire before we begin the design to seamlessly gather your info and help you choose the wording that best fits your wedding and individual situation! I'll also provide a template and instructions for providing guest addresses so that we can send those beautifully-addressed envelopes to guests without a hitch!
- Per your timeline, we will go through proofs and revisions for each item, and then will allot time to finalize everything as well. Once the files are ready-to-go, I'll need your official go-ahead and the remaining balance paid, then we are ready to get these beauties your way!
4. PRINT PRODUCTION + SHIPPING
- Your items are sent into print production and anything that requires and includes assembly is also taken care of at this time. Then your lovely items are shipped your way and it's time to bring them to the post office so they can bring a smile to all of your guests' faces.